There are many diet health tips to cure chronic disease; however, there are no quick tips for immediate results, but rather only tips that if applied, will bring better health. And, if you are one of the millions who suffer from chronic illness and really are hoping for a miracle in your situation, remember that recovery from poor health to better health takes time. Your chronic health did not happen over night, and your healing, unless by Divine intervention – a miracle – will not happen overnight.
So here you are reading this article, most likely after typing in some key word phrase like ‘tips to cure chronic illness’ or something like that. You are hoping that you will find some nugget of truth here, a new hope or a renewed hope for turning your poor health around.
I applaud you for being so courageous and not relying on another medication or treatment that only masks the symptoms of your illness. And, I am honored that you have chosen to read this article since there is so much out here on the Internet that can be found with all sorts of ‘advice’ that promises your health miracle.
Let’s face it. Health tips are everywhere. With exception of the information we typically get from the US government through the FDA. I am sure the FDA means well (at least I would like to think s0); however, there is just way too much information that is coming available that points to the FDA being complicit in allowing known carcinogens and toxins to be a part of the foods and drinks that are mass produced and distributed to the American people and abroad.
Let’s not forget the well-intentioned, but highly lucrative relationship that the American Medical Association (AMA) has with the FDA. Sadly, most boilerplate medical doctors (those produced by the thousands) who make their living on our sicknesses and disease, are as guilty as anyone. And, as much as they do not like it, information is beginning to seep out into the mainstream about simple, yet effective cures for most chronic illnesses and diseases.If used by the masses, these cures could radically change medical science in the future as people begin to ‘heal themselves’ through holistic remedies that are being proven time and time again to work.
If used by the masses, these cures could radically change medical science in the future as people begin to ‘heal themselves’ through holistic remedies that are being proven time and time again to work.
Can you tell that I am standing on a soap box and shouting at the top of my voice about some of what goes on in the name of public health and well-being? Let me get back on track here, and provide you with some really simple things you can do to increase your health and fight disease in your body by simply changing some of the foods you eat.
As you read over these, remember that old habits are sometimes difficult to change, so view this list as a work in progress – a transitional process that you are willing to commit to. It might take you a month, six months, even a year, but the important thing is that you act on your gut feeling that is screaming inside of you, “If I don’t do something soon, it is going to be too late for me.” If you need help, write us at ‘coachme’ here at veganovercome and I will be sure that you get the help and encouragement AND ACCOUNTABILITY you need in order to make significant changes in your present health.
Diet Health Tips to Cure Chronic Illness
1) Increase dark green vegetable intake (dark green leafies). These are high in phytonutrients, chlorophyl, and oxygen. They are also alkaline (high PH) versus acidic (low PH). Cancers thrive in low PH environments, and hate oxygen and phytonutrients. Some great veggies that are cancer killers are cabbage, mustard greens, broccoli, spinach, cauliflower, Brussels spouts, and especially large quantities of wheatgrass juice.
2) Increase your intake of tomatoes, red cabbage, red peppers, red radishes, and turmeric. These have all been shown to reduce the risk of lung and prostate cancers, and lower blood pressure.
3) My favorite for summertime health – eat more watermelon! Helps prevent prostate cancer and a great hydrater for those who play hard.
4) Sweet potatoes, carrots, winter squash, and orange peppers reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease, as do corn, yellow peppers, yellow turnips, and parsnips.
5) Here are some things that are great for your vision: spinach, kale, collards, romaine lettuce, peas, celery, string beans, broccoli, and Brussels spouts.
6) Eggplant and beets are good to reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease and memory loss. Eggplant extract is now coming to be seen as a miracle cure for cancer.
7) Eat onions, white turnips, and mushrooms-they are good to reduce the spread of cancer and some heart disease.
8) FIBER IS YOUR FRIEND! I recommend three rounded table spoons of fiber everyday. I use ground golden flax seed (use my coffee grinder to grind it fresh) in a glass of water typically about 10 minutes before a meal, but I eat tons of fiber anyway in all the fruits and vegetables that I eat. You can get fiber from beans as well. I eat organic beans for fiber intake on top of my normal ground flax in water. I buy dry organic beans from a local market who sells them in bulk, soak them over night, then cook them. One great benefit from beans is that they also provide a great source of protein as well when eaten with brown or wild rice.
9) STAY AWAY from white or anything made from or derived from white. If you have a bread addiction, try eating a millet flax bread made without yeast or dairy. Yeast is NOT your friend, especially if you are a woman. Eat brown rice and whole-wheat (if you are not allergic to gluten) noodles (not egg noodles).
10) Increase your water intake, and if you can afford it, get a good water filter for your sink faucet or undercounter mounted system. Water is the cleaning fluid of our bodies on a cellular level, promoting great brain health, disc health, and joint health.
11) If you must drink coffee, remember for each ounce of coffee you drink (very acidic), you need to flush your body with four ounces of water, i.e. one cup of coffee needs four cups of water to flush out the adverse affects that it has on your liver. A little bit of trivia – if you injected the amount of caffiene found in a single cup of coffee directly into your blood stream, you would die of cardiac arrest.
Let us know of your health tips and remedies for illness so that we can share them with our community.