It is pretty widely known nowadays that the majority of Americans suffer from diseases and illnesses that are fully preventable without medical intervention. This is not breaking news. America also suffers from obesity with over one in three children and adults like, being at very least, clinically obese. Add fully preventable chronic illness to this statistic, and you can get a pretty good idea of why our country is being bankrupted by healthcare costs. The good news is that it is within our power to change this.
Your health or sickness is YOUR CHOICE. Determine today to partner with someone to live a healthy lifestyle. Include these five rules for healthy living into your daily routine and you will see dramatic results in your health and your #attitude about life.
1) Commit to drinking half of your body weight in fluid ounces of #clean water every day. Example: If you weigh 130 pounds, drink 65 fluid ounces.
2) Commit to the complete #abolition of eating anything white or derived from anything white, i.e. flour, yeast, refined #sugar, etc.
3) Commit to eating uncooked/live foods for 75% of your diet.
4) Commit to resistance weight training three times a week for 20 minutes and #cardiovascular training three times a week for 20 minutes.
5) Commit to sleeping a minimum of 7-8 hours each night in sleep. Disconnect from the internet and television 2 hours before you intend on sleeping so your body can produce the #melatonin it needs to help you #sleep.
As you begin to implement these into your lifestyle, your life will dramatically change for the good.
For your health and wellness, always,